Finance & Administration
GSA Cargo Services is a financially sound enterprise who take pride in our:
- Participation in IATA CASS.
- Centralised processing system for all supplier and airline invoices.
- Accounting procedures – all invoices are paid on or before the due date.
- Dispute resolution – utilisation of airline systems and procedures to ensure a speedy settlement of cargo claims.
As a result of our long-established relationship with local trucking companies, our clients benefit through:
- Our close liaison with the road transport industry which ensures service levels are maintained.
- Economies of scale assists to decrease costs on large volume freight movements.
- On-time delivery of freight assisting us to meet deadlines on interstate flights.
- The option to move not only export shipments but also import shipments.
To better market our customer airlines, GSA Cargo Services develops individual business plans for each client. These plans are designed to:
- Increase market share, establish a broad client-base, and heighten the profile of the airline.
- Promote the carrier’s cargo networks and uplift capabilities.
- Offer new opportunities through SPA agreements ex Australia.
Operations and Customer Service
Our staff are dedicated cargo professionals that pride themselves on their knowledge of local markets and their exceptional level of customer service that is backed up by:
- State and Country Managers that are on call seven days a week.
- Our own in-house training programs that ensure staff are familiar with the operational requirements of each carrier.
- IATA DG trained states.
- Our drive to continue to improve our levels of service.
All regions are covered by our highly motivated and experienced sales team who pride themselves in their:
- Extensive knowledge of local and regional marketing conditions.
- Ability to provide an acceptable solution to each customer’s freight requirements.
- Operational knowledge and a thorough understanding of the capabilities of each aircraft type.
- Years of experience in the airline industry.
- More than 200 combined years of airfreight knowledge.